Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Favorite lip balm/gloss flavors? (Men please answer too)?

I want to start making my own lip balm and I don't know sorts of flavors to experiment with. I want the product to appeal to both men and women and not be mint flavored. What would you suggest?Favorite lip balm/gloss flavors? (Men please answer too)?
watermelon :) i used to have this lipgloss and it was watermelon flavored but i cant find it anymore :(





but bannanas and berries would be a good mix :)


or lime and coconut


or mangos and oranges


or vanilla mint


or pomegranite :)





the possibilities are endless and good luck :D


Favorite lip balm/gloss flavors? (Men please answer too)?
Anything sweet. Maybe something cake flavored or frosting.
the best is cherry!


or grape


or any fruit


also you can try minty flavours i like them!
I love cocoa, cherry, pomegranate
Kinda weird, but I'm a sucker for anything mint
strawberry


vanilla
sugar:)

No comments:

Post a Comment