Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What are all of the flavors of Beauty Rush lip gloss by VS?

I really love the Beauty Rush lip gloss by VS (victoris's secret) and I really want/need to know all the different flavors of themWhat are all of the flavors of Beauty Rush lip gloss by VS?
There is I want candy, sugarhigh, melonragous, strawberry fizz, piece of cake, mango madness, grapefruit blast, passion fruit pop, grapesicle, juiced berry, cherry bomb, pinked lemonade, honey do, toasty almond, coconut craze, appletini, cupquake, lotta colada, cariberry, mochaboom, puncy, smoothie moves, my cherry amour, spice girl!!!What are all of the flavors of Beauty Rush lip gloss by VS?
My favorite is the Honey Do and the Strawberry Fizz
here are all the flavors





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment