Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sexiest lip gloss flavor? Guys and girls?

What is the sexiest lip gloss flavor according to guys, and to girls what do you find the sexiest? I'm trying to decide what new flavor to buy and I'm thinkin... theres this guy that I like and I want him to think that my flavor choice is ... well.. sexy lol.And it would be my first kiss... so.. I want him to you know... think that I at least taste good.. and I know its like not advised to wear lipgloss.. but well thats not my question.. Thanks for your opinion! :)Sexiest lip gloss flavor? Guys and girls?
Vanilla... It has a distinct flavor that is not hard to recognize and it tastes great!!!





Sometimes it can be hard to tell what flavor of lipgloss you are wearing when it is a fruit (he can be mixed up between cherry, strawberry, rasberry, etc...)





When it is easy to recognize certain flavor or smell he will definitely remember that you used vanilla flavored lipgloss... For example whenever he isn't around you and he smells the distinct smell of vanilla he will automatically think of you.





good luck... hope this helpsSexiest lip gloss flavor? Guys and girls?
I personally like watermelon, but thats me
Just buy something that doesnt make you look like a clown or a prostitude. How bout light pink.
i would go for something fruity, like, take my personal favorite, pink lemonade. but you could also use watermelon, starry berry, lemon, or any other cool fruity flavored you find. fruity totally turns guys on, trust me, i am experienced!
Whatever my girlfriend wears I love. I just love kissing her..
  • Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment