Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girls stuff? what lotions brands and scents do you prefer? what lip gloss brand and flavors do you prefer?

i have always loved this strawberries and champagne lotion that i got from victoria's secret, i also love the smell of lavender. I don't wear lipgloss, i use lip balm.Girls stuff? what lotions brands and scents do you prefer? what lip gloss brand and flavors do you prefer?
ghost perfumes are gorgeous xxGirls stuff? what lotions brands and scents do you prefer? what lip gloss brand and flavors do you prefer?
lotion scents: something simple like vanilla and bath and body works has one that smells awesome.


lip gloss: i love neutorgena's lip gloss it has a nice scent to it but i dont know what it is
Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion


Neutrogena - Body Oil, light sesame scent


I mix those two together when I get out of the shower





Lips - Lancome Juicy Tubes
Lotion: Bath and Body Works - Lavender and Vanilla


Vaseline: Cocoa Butter





Lip Gloss: I like the strawberry ones.. Neutrogena has really cool lip glosses, when you put them on, you will sense cold in your lips (refreshes you). Also, I like the ones from Victoria's Secret!!
I prefer Dove - lotions, shower gels, soaps, shampoo. Scents? Probably cucumber and green tea. It depends. I like the new Dove Creamy Cream Oil Body Wash in Cherry Blossom %26amp; Almond Scent.


Lip glosses? Doesn't matter. If I like it, I'll get it. Most likely REVLON or MAYBELLINE.
lotions- bath %26amp; body works lavender


scents- secret sparkle peach and lavender


brands- target


lipgloss- smackers


flavors- everything from green apple to Dr.Pepper
Kaleidoscope by Lentheric


Strawberry flavored lip gloss by Yardley


Hand and body creams differ...

No comments:

Post a Comment