Friday, December 18, 2009

What is your favorite brand/flavor of lip gloss?

I need some new lip gloss! I don't want anything too dark, or sticky. I want something that works good, goes on light, and tastes yummy! Also, please say where you can get it and the price, if possible!What is your favorite brand/flavor of lip gloss?
I use smackers, it works awesome, and has tons of great flavors! I like the Pink Lemonade best! They're clear, and not sticky, and don't feel like you have a ton on, a little goes a long way, and it's light. They are great tasting, and come in many flavors; Strawberry, Vanilla, Watermelon, Bubble Gum, Strawberry Kiwi. You can find them at Target in packs (don't know how much those cost) and in singles (around 1.50). I also recommend, the Lip Gloss from Bath and Body Works, C.O. Bigelow (that's the brand) Ultra Mentha Lip Shine, and Lemon Lip Cream (7.50). Those are both really good, and soothing. The Mentha one, feels cool when you first put it on. And lastly, I got a sample of Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme, and it was wonderful, and I've loved it since, but it is pretty pricey, 8.49 online. Another good one for color in Forever 21, although it is a little sticky, I really like it, you just have to get used to it (they don't have a great flavor) it was a gift but I'm guessing around 2.50 for the price. Those are my favorite lip glosses. I hope that I've helped you find the right lip gloss! What is your favorite brand/flavor of lip gloss?
For me, my favorite brands are the more expensive ones, as I find they are the ones less likely to be sticky. My faves are the ones by Philosophy (the lip butters are really smooth) and ones by Lavanila. They are all vanilla but with other scents, and they aren`t sticky. Both are about 16-18 dollars canadian and can be found at Sephora.
The Body Shop lip gloss called Born Lippy is really cool!its not too dark or sticky!it really does smell good especially the watermelon flavor!i'm not so sure about the price cuz i got it as a gift but i'm guessing around $5 or less!:]
I like to get Burt's Beeswax Lip Balm. You can get it at Wal-Mart, Hastings, and various other stores. The price varies, depending on what type you get and where you get it.
wetslicks fruit spritzers


i like guava splash (light pink)


the drugstore + about $6





co bigelow cinnamint


bath and body works + $7.50
i hate lip-gloss. it's useless, it sticks, and it get all over the place. use Covergirl Outlast lipstick, and use the moisturizer that comes with it.
Cover Girl stuff is honestly awesome! Also, I find that strawberry flavors are the best and most popular ( I work in a beauty shop) But I live in New Zealand, so I'm not sure where you are! But good luck.
MAC lipglass!! It is $14 at MAC counters in Nordstroms. It tastes like vanilla or strawberry depending on the color. They have gorgeous colors. I would get Nymphette, a shimmery gold pink.
Bonnebell liplite in strawberry gelato! a hint of colour shimmer, smooth and yummy! you can get it anywhere i guess it's bonne bell...it costs iduno 4bucks..or 3 bucks
smackers or plum,watermelon,passion fruit from the body shop they are the best lip glosses ive ever tried and they smell the best .
Yeah I agree the ones Co Bigelow ones from Bath and Body are amazing. They taste and look really good. I think they're like $7.50 each
beauty rush from victoria secret


there are so many different flavors, and tast good


its about 7 dollars, or two for 10
Smackers.!
MAC lipglass


smells like vanilla
peppermint victoria secret
Bath and body works lip glosses work really good and they taste good LOL
MAC lip gloss
bath and body works YUMMMM!!!!





(Y)


(..)


(O)o


UU bunny
bath %26amp;%26amp; body works!


great stuff..





or some avon stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment