Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are your fave flavors for LIP GLOSS (or balm)?

I like so many flavors, from several different manufacturers, that I can't even begin to name them all! :) But in general I like citrus ones, peachy ones, berry ones, tropical ones, and ones that taste like sweet treats or baked goods (chocolate chip cookie, vanilla frosting, lemon meringue pie, etc.)





What are some of YOUR favorites?What are your fave flavors for LIP GLOSS (or balm)?
Cherry-vanilla


Peach


Sparkling Raspberry


oh and the flavor called I scream for Ice CreamWhat are your fave flavors for LIP GLOSS (or balm)?
definitely cotton candy!!!!!! (i think it's Wet 'n' Wild?) delicious!!!!!
i like the ones that tingle ur lips =]
poppin'
passion fruit
I love pineapple and strawberry
I like all kinds except cherry and vanilla! They're so frickin' overrated!
watermelon, cookie, %26amp; vanilla.


yumm!
Honey Suckle
fruity,taste like candy
bubble gum
All of the ones you said were great.


I like the menthol ones, lemongrass, white hot chocolate and cinnamon.
gingerbread and peppermint right now
bodyshop ';lippy'; passionfruit... mmm...


also fresh! strawberry surprise
chocolate, peppermint, vanilla and cherry! im obsessed like you! i love the estee lauder lipglosses too, smells divine!
my friend got me strawberry shake and i must admit i love it.
Blistex and Strawberry Banana
Strawberry
My favorite is little vi by MAC. Then again... all their lipglass tastes/smells really good!
vanilla, cherry, ones that taste sour, strawberry, vanilla ice cream





vanilla ice cream is my fave
cherry and chocolate
cherry and or skittles ~
  • Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment