Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is your favorite lip gloss flavor?

I was wondering what your guys' favorite lip gloss flavor was ....especialy when kissing! Thanks! :DWhat is your favorite lip gloss flavor?
Liplicous in juicy pink grapefruit! Yum! It sells at Bath %26amp; Body works!What is your favorite lip gloss flavor?
I know it's probably not convenient... but I recently went to six flags and bought a four dollar lip chap, best four dollars ever spent. it was creamsicle flavored.


I also like new York colour raspberry lipgloss.
Cherry flavor! (;
Aha. My favorite would be vanilla or cotton candy. Too bad I forgot the brand name/product. =/
vanilla and strawberry lol :D
watermelon
Vanilla! I have this flavour in my Tarte Double-Ended Lipgloss! Tastes so good!
bath n body work's cotton candy
  • Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment