Saturday, December 26, 2009

Flavors of Beauty Rush Lip Gloss?

First of all, Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone! I just finished opening my gifts and my mom bought me Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss (6 pack). I already tried one on and it tastes kindof mocha/coffee-ish. What are the flavors of the ones I have?Flavors of Beauty Rush Lip Gloss?
go to victorias secrets website ( http://www.victoriasecret.com ) and click on the colors that looks simular to the one you have and it will tell you. i love their lipgloss. merry christmas.Flavors of Beauty Rush Lip Gloss?
sugar is THE BEST flavor lip gloss
i think you have the toasted almonds flavor. i have that one too. you also might have if it's a bright pink, cherry bomb, light pink grapefruit, and a clear sparkly one would be sugar rush.





merry christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment