Saturday, December 26, 2009

Beauty Rush lip gloss favorite flavors?

I want to buy some new flavors of lip gloss, but I'm afraid that I'm going to waste my money on a really disgusting color and flavor. Can you please recommend some of your favorite flavors? And if you can, also tell me what are some of your favorite Lip Smackers flavors. And I don't want any lip gloss that shows up really red, thnx!Beauty Rush lip gloss favorite flavors?
cherry bomb lipgloss from beauty rush is really good! it doesnt show up very red at all! :)





as far as lip smackers goes, i do not use that!





but i do love the little lip gloss pots from the body shop! they're about 4$ and have every flavor you can think of! i personally am obsessed with strawberry :)





hope i helped and if you have any other questions let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment