Friday, December 18, 2009

What flavor lip gloss/balm do you use?

I have watermelon!What flavor lip gloss/balm do you use?
Spearmint Mentha Lip Shine





%26amp;%26amp;





Peppermint Burt's Bees.What flavor lip gloss/balm do you use?
Bonne Belle Lip Smacker, ';Dr Pepper'; flavour, lip balm. Also Bonne Belle Roll On Shiner in Strawberry Slush.





My current favourite lip gloss colour, (Victoria Secret's ';Hottie'; shade), is unflavoured.
cherry, strawberry, and coolmint





What do you think of her? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





.
vanilla mint chapstick.


Dont use gloss/balm


it makes my lips look too puffy.


=)
Strawberry聽聽
Cherry and Strawberry mmmm they smell good





they are lip balms
I have 34 flavors! my favorite is ';frosted waterberry';
Sugar cookie (my fav), bubble gum, vanilla, mint...a few others...I would have to look lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment