Friday, December 18, 2009

What's your favorite flavor of lip gloss?

I just got a new coconut cream-flavored one from Victoria's Secret and it smells so yummy! And without the calories of pie lol! Another of my favorites is C.O. Bigelow's Peppermint gloss - great for freshening up after dinner! How about you?What's your favorite flavor of lip gloss?
def bath and body works cotton candy, victoria secrets (any kind luv em all!), any Juicy from Estee Lauder lipgloss, ang CO black cherry lipgloss is DA BOMB!What's your favorite flavor of lip gloss?
Slice of Heaven, Carriberry, %26amp; Cupquacke.


alllllll from victoria's secret.
I can't remember the brand but it was strawberry, and it's yummy
Smackers have always done it for me because it's quick and easy.


I really like watermelon! :)
black cherry and peach ! mmm mm

No comments:

Post a Comment