Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lip gloss poll!: (guys and gals) What's your favorite flavor of lip gloss?

Lipgloss is sticky and weird. Chapstick is what I like. Strawberry.Lip gloss poll!: (guys and gals) What's your favorite flavor of lip gloss?
vanilla(:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090609082326AAe50xO%26amp;r=wLip gloss poll!: (guys and gals) What's your favorite flavor of lip gloss?
Lip gloss %26amp; black is my favorite color...it's a song :D
candycorn and strawberry By Smackers
Strawberry
Bubblegum
Coconut!
Strawberry or natural.
I don't use lipgloss just chapstick. But I like grapefruit lipgloss.
Woman!
beauty rush strawberry fizz.
CHERRY. It's eat-able!
strawberry and cherry
rasberry sherbert
strawberry :]
hehehe
cherry
cherry
I like the black kind. Do you like pizza? :)
Don't wear any
I like peach!!
red
peach…
purple
Strawberry and water melon, do you have any? i ran out:(
Penis flavored.

No comments:

Post a Comment