Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is your favorite lip gloss and what flavor?

victoria secret ';beauty rush';


the flavor i love is cupquake!!What is your favorite lip gloss and what flavor?
that kind at vs called ';beauty rush'; plum flavored. i love itWhat is your favorite lip gloss and what flavor?
My all time favorite lip gloss is neutrogena groove 08. It is very inexpensive...it is pink and glossy...it stays on andd...it isn't a flavor.
any lipgloss thats made by Bonne Bell. Its funny really, I spend hundreds of dollars on my make up and yet the only lip products i can use are $2 chapsticks [lip smackers] from walmart.
mmmm anything from bath and body works or victoria secret.





smackers too.


yummm.....
My fav. lip color is light pink ( i dont care wht brand), but i dont understand y people get flavored lip gloss yu are not going to eat it so what is the point.





that is just my opinoin.

No comments:

Post a Comment