Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are all of the flavors for Liplicious Lip Gloss?

It's from Bath and Body works, and I LOOOOVVVVEEEE it!!! So can someone give me EVERY SINGLE flavor! Thanks!What are all of the flavors for Liplicious Lip Gloss?
Available “flavors” :


Sheer: Pineapple Juice, Cotton Candy, Limeade, Mango Mousse, Grape Soda, Red Hot Cinnamon


Non-sheer: Hot Cakes, Maple Syrup, Candied Apple, Frozen Blackberry, Watermelon Sorbet, Pink Grapefruit, Peach Daiquiri, Dipped Strawberry, Raspberry Jam





Not all of these are currently available on the Bath %26amp; Body Works website. I’m not sure if they’re sold out or if they’ve been discontinued. I didn’t find Mango Mousse, Red Hot Cinnamon, Grape Soda, Watermelon Sorbet, Dipped Strawberry, or Raspberry Jam.





-Watermelon Sorbet and Raspberry Jam are non-sheer, but each provides just a tiny hint of color. I quite like the Raspberry Jam scent.


-I also like Grape Soda. It’s sheer, but it gives my lips a tiny hint of lavender-y pinkness. Scent is good. Grape is one of my favorite flavors, but this isn’t terribly grapey.


-Pineapple Juice is basically clear and smells very faintly of pineapple.


-Mango Mousse made me realize that I hate Mango. The color looks simply ravishing in the tube, but the flavor is very, very blah. This one actually makes me mad.


-Cotton Candy smells and tastes exactly like refined white sugar. A week after purchase, mine developed a gross, salty scent. Something was definitely wrong. It would have been the gloss, or it could have been cooties from me that hopped into the tube and interacted with the formula. Into the trash it went.


Note that nearly all the shades have small, glittery particles. These aren’t obvious on the lips, though

No comments:

Post a Comment