Friday, December 18, 2009

What is your favorite lip gloss flavor/brand?

i actually have a new favorite. :-)





Strawberry flavored by Neutrogena!!!





i love MOSTLY all flavors of lip gloss though!What is your favorite lip gloss flavor/brand?
Benefit her glossiness (i think that's the name) in Who are you wearing?


Lip Smackers skittles flavour clear lip gloss


Lancome juicy tubes in strawberry


they're my faves :)What is your favorite lip gloss flavor/brand?
I like the ones from Bath%26amp;Body and Victoria's Secret. And you should pick whatever flavor or color YOU like. =]
My favorite lip glosses are the Sally Hansens Diamond Lip Treatment in Champagne Toast and Princess Pink
NARS orgasm and Maybelline Shine Seduction in Fully Blushed. It makes your lips feel so tingly.
lip smaker underneath bath%26amp;body works!:)
i like liplicious frm bath %26amp;body works and beauty rush frm victoria secret
VICTORIA SECRET!!!!!!!!!!!!


the BEST ever, but like $8 for a little thing of it!


its still my fave though :D
beauty rush by victorias secrets
victoria secret
I like all lipglosses. Yuuuum!
  • Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment