Saturday, December 26, 2009

Girls, whats the best flavor of lip gloss?

whats the best lip gloss flavor and why?


which is the best brand, and does it taste good, cause i sometimes lick my lips and i forget i have lip gloss on so it has to taste good





im tired of the same old strawberry flavored lip glossGirls, whats the best flavor of lip gloss?
strawberry sorbet from bath and body works.


it tastes wayyyy better than just some other regular strawberry kind.


plus they have like, ten or fifteen flavors that are good.


my favorite is strawberry sorbet though.





i also love Burts Bees.Girls, whats the best flavor of lip gloss?
i dont like lip gloss. its too... uh..





but i love chapstick. i like mint, vanilla,...





and recently i got this Bubblicious Strawberry Splash chapstick


i thought id hate it but i love the taste...





and so do boys XD
I don't have a favorite brand but usualy I like the blueberry lip gloss it usualy tastes pretty good.
um well i have straberry fanta lipsmaker and it tastes good! I also have a sprite one but it doesnt taste of sprite it tastes of poo.
I have 2 good ones , They are called :





- Vamp Gloss - dark Red - BEST TASTE EVER !!! - I put it on to eat lolz





- Pretty Sporty - Pink -





=D .
Grapefriut and Apricot
bubblegum :)


it's my favourite by far
Bubblegum, it smells and tastes good!


Don't care about brands.
lots of flavors





lipsmaker is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment