Tuesday, December 22, 2009

YOUR OPINION OF FLAVORED LIP GLOSS...GOOD or GROSS...?

....cuz I LIKE it! =)YOUR OPINION OF FLAVORED LIP GLOSS...GOOD or GROSS...?
Good.YOUR OPINION OF FLAVORED LIP GLOSS...GOOD or GROSS...?
I'm not a big fan of flavored lip gloss, but I do like flavored Blistex- Raspberry Lemonade .. sooo Delicious
Depends what flavor. I usually don't like for the girl I'm kissing to be wearing any lip gloss cuz it's just annoying at times.
Love it! The cookie dough lip smackers is my alternative to crack.
Gross... flavored slime.
i dont like any makeup


it feels weeiird


and i dont like chapstick either


%26gt;.%26lt;
Lip gloss in general is crap!!
my lip gloss is cool


my lip gloss is poppin


=]





cherrrryyyy
yummy!
i eat it
i LOVE it.


only sometimes its ADDICTING where i constantly lick my lips...


LOL,
great :)
gross
Good...
any lip gloss is good :)


flavored is better !


just dont eat it all HA
Eh, if it makes it taste better, who am I to argue. It feels good either way. Just don't use mint, that hurts.
im allergic to it :'(
It's ok
Good.
I like it.
It leaves rings......don`t like it...
that is a yes


mines is minty
good
its ok
i love it
good.
love it! i wear a bronze tinted one, don't know what the flavor is exactly but it's my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment