Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Favorite flavored lip gloss?

Mine is Philosophy's ';Muffin Man'; and Victoria's Secret's ';Piece of Cake...';Favorite flavored lip gloss?
OMG...Peach I guessFavorite flavored lip gloss?
Strawberry for me.
strawberry
If it is cherry flavor Ill buy it
Anything with cherry flavor.
Where does ';muffin man'; lip gloss come from anyways?
how crazy, me too!
Sugar from Body Shop
I hate flavored lip gloss. I just don't want to keep tasting and smelling the stuff. I like plain ol' Blistex, but I am also old and boring.
Grape.
Strawberry.
over a lifetime women will eat over 8lbs of lipgloss or lipstick





why not eat it all at once!
I love banana's flavored lip gloss :)
omg i love victoria's ';piece of cake'; too!
Whatever's left on my lips!
Chocolate caramel, yummy...
anything strwberry
Vanilla
I like Peaches n Cream or Vanilla.
Peach
You should get out more.
I like Skittles Original lip gloss and the Aquafina lip oil feels nice...it tingles a little bit
cherry and sometimes blueberry depending on whos lips your getting it off of ;).
ah! mango. hahahahaha!
Cherry and Vanilla
Bath and Body Works Crazy Caramel Corn - it was out for a limited time at Christmas and I wish I had bought every tube.





2nd place: B%26amp;BW Pecan Passion plumping gloss. Yummy.
cherry....
Cherry.
anything cherry.
i really like aquafina lip oil!!!it tastes like candy and it tingles!and i also enjoy liquid lipsmackers vanilla,it tastes like birthday cake and lasts really long and shiny.i like victoria's secret glosses,they are pretty and pink and tasty.i also love pretty much anything of a gloss in strawberry.i also like marykate and ashley lipgloss squeeze in melon,its delicious it tastes like candy and it longlasting and pretty.i could tell you more,but these are my favorites
Oh well, if you wish to put over-priced grease on your face, don't expect a date from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment