Friday, December 18, 2009

How can I get a guy to kiss me really soon? Any sexy flavors of lip gloss that have worked for you?

youre 11. go play with your barbies first.








What kind of makeup should I wear? I'm 11.?


Asked by twinkletoes - 25 answers - Makeup - 3 hours agoHow can I get a guy to kiss me really soon? Any sexy flavors of lip gloss that have worked for you?
you shouldnt wear lip gloss while kissing, it gets messy!How can I get a guy to kiss me really soon? Any sexy flavors of lip gloss that have worked for you?
Those things called LipTreats or LipCandies I think...I don't remember what they're called but they come in the little round tins, with vanilla or strawberry. My boyfriends in high school really liked those. As far as kissing him really soon, don't rush into it because it sounds stupid now, but the anticipation of not kissing him is a bigger turn-on than kissing him right away. You'll know if he wants to kiss you because he'll glance at your lips while you're talking. Plus, it happened to me like a million times, I would be thinking and I'd run my tongue around the edge of my teeth or I'd lick my lips and guys I was on dates with would tell me to stop it, but it wasn't intentional. So I think if you do that, you'll know if he wants to kiss you. But I was 15 when I had my first kiss and it was my second boyfriend, he was a senior and I thought I was all cool, but when he kissed me the kiss was SO bad (and I'd never been kissed before, so it must have been BAD to know that it was bad) that I burst out laughing in the middle of it. I really didn't mean to, I was never mean, but it was just so bad and I didn't know what he was trying to do, and I couldn't stop laughing. He kicked me out of his house. So don't rush into anything!!! I wish my first kiss was like a storybook romance like my college years, but it was really one of those things I will have to tell my grandkids about in 200 years.
Plain vanilla is always good, but be careful because not all guys like to kiss lip gloss. They may think it tastes bad or it may be gooey.
Ok I looked at your profile and see you're eleven. Don't be in such a hurry to kiss. If you like a boy and it happens spontaneously, that's okay, but it's really not something you have to rush into. Enjoy being a kid. Wear fruity lip gloss for yourself. No boy would ever notice that unless he already really likes you.
who cares about the taste


just make your lips look iressistible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


with some clear gloss
A smile is the best thing. Looking pretty is good of course.
I love the brand Dessert! it's got very tasty fruity and pastry flavors plus it gives this cooling effect. The application's good too. Not too greasy looking.
anchovy flavor works well....
just let it happen when it does. the lip gloss doesn't matter.
Don't wait for him to kiss you, make the first move yourself, but if that won't work for this guy lots of cute smiles and flirting usually works. Honey flavor works best for me but I haven't had much trouble with any flavor as long as you flirt well ; ) Most guys are wondering if they should make the move to kiss you so don't worry too much.
By the time he tastes your lip gloss, you have been kissed. Put any flavor you like on your lips, and just ask him if he likes the taste of it. If he is ever going to kiss you, he will take advantage of the moment (as long as you are alone together.)





Watch out for sparks!

No comments:

Post a Comment