Friday, December 18, 2009

What is your favorite type of lip gloss, FLAVOR, not brand.?

Please only say the flavor and not the brand, thanks.What is your favorite type of lip gloss, FLAVOR, not brand.?
Strawberry Banana.





Oh yeah baby.What is your favorite type of lip gloss, FLAVOR, not brand.?
Dr. Pepper
Kiwi :)
berry bella
Summer passionfruit, from the Body Shop.


It tastes great and makes your lips look very kissable.


It has a fruity taste too it, but its not so sweet you lick it all off. Its perfect!
*cinnamon*
STRAWBERRY
vanilla and watermelon!
passion fruit
This is just an opinion, but I have two favorite flavors; strawberry and orange, depending on what mood I'm in. Usually it's orange because it's sweet and sorta tastes good, but strawberry works for me when I can't fine my orange.
berry :]
Liplicious from Bath and Body Works. I have it in all flavors.


Prices are one $6.00 and 2 for 4 10.00. They come in sheer and normal. They keep you lips wet and juicy. They also smell so good!
Strawberry : )
watermelon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment