Friday, December 18, 2009

Do you like your lip gloss flavored????

men and womenDo you like your lip gloss flavored????
no it makes me throw up and my best friend is like the lip gloss wearing queen!!Do you like your lip gloss flavored????
yeah
yep.
Nope, I like it plain. I actually use cold sore cream instead :P
i hate lip gloss i like chap stick and i like that in either watermelon, or Dr Pepper especially!!!
for sure!
yeah i love them
No, because sometimes it melts into your mouth and never comes out!
Of course!! What kind of girls doesn't? If lip gloss is not flavored I won't use it!!!
yes...either strawberry or watermelon flavored
No. For some reason it makes my teeth feel weirdly coated.
yes
yes, i am. good luck.
I don't like lip gloss. It's icky and slimy and wet and it usually doesn't even look good. Yuck.


I didn't know men wore lip gloss...hmmm...
Oh yeah it's lattee so its starts my morning
yes . . specially berries and strawberry flavor
Yes, and I prerfer strawberry flavour..Or orange maybe
yeah, its great on toast when you are out of jelly!
no becuase i won't be able to resist eating it! that totally defeats the purpose!!
Yep. If loving flavored lip gloss is wrong, I don't want to be right.
i love when my girlfriend wear flavored anything its awesome!!!
yes so i can lick it off! =)
nahh not really
Yes !! (:
yes
yes, like Dr Pepper Lip Smacker
yes please i like the cappacino ones or strawberry so does my bf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment