Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is your favorite flavor of lip gloss?

I could recommend a few!





ssıʞ ssıʞ





J this is for you!What is your favorite flavor of lip gloss?
hmmm good question, it does not happen to come in a flavor called horny girl does it? cause i think i would have to call that my favorite flavor if they had it. But I know I could think of the perfect one for you and it is one that I carry with me all the time.What is your favorite flavor of lip gloss?
Strawberry or watermelon ;)
Cupcake!





♥ brittany
Chocolate ;))) my favorite!
My favourite flavour of lip gloss is strawberry :D
I love wearing cherry yeah.... sometimes strawberry...
Mango-Kiwi
Cotton Candy.
Vanilla %26amp; Mint.
What ever flavor she is wearing.
Strawberry!! mmmm :)
vanilla♥
Peach or kiwi or watermelon are all great!
um i luv strawberries


and i had one that tasted like chocolate


i loved it
i like strawberry and sugar vanilla
Couldn't say for fear of being reported, but I think we are on the same page.
Cherry, with peach coming in a close second.
i would have to say sugar plum
depends on which set.





sorry, have no clue where that came from.
what ever your wearing at the moment we kiss sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment