Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is your favorite lip gloss flavor/brand??

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lipgloss in Peach Buzz and Cherry Amour





C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine in Coral Mint





Clinique Superbalm in Mango





those are my absolute faves! :]What is your favorite lip gloss flavor/brand??
i looove benefit's the gloss (in the shade ';kiss me';). it's the best smelling gloss, in my opinion, coz it's not too fruity. idk, but for some reason really fruity smelling glosses, especially ones that smell like raspberry, make me dizzy coz it's such a strong scent (X____X)What is your favorite lip gloss flavor/brand??
i personally love co bigelow .


i have been using it for years, and its wonderful; it doesn't leave your lips with that disgusting white residue that some lip gloss does.





and it taste good too =)
Neutrogena has some of the best lip gloss. If you are just going for that natural glossy look I usually don't go for flavors, but lip smackers seems to have some good flavors.
currently:


vs pinked lemonade or the one thats apple scented ( cant think of the name)


bath%26amp;body works the mentha ones , and the liplicious in raspberry jam %26amp; pink grapefruit ( i mix the two colors together )
Idk, theres a lot i like. I got this one like from a supermarket, Aldi's but maybe you dont have one over there.





I shop for brands too!=]]
I like any mary kay pink colored lip gloss. Lip smackers dr. pepper,.
I like the minty collection from Bath and Body Works!
Tarte Inside Out Vitamin Lip Gloss -OM
bodyshop
cobergirl
Loreals Glam Shine lipgloss in Beige Moon.
burts bees are the best. lip smackers are ggood too
burts bees or nivea [=

No comments:

Post a Comment