Friday, December 18, 2009

What color of lip stick do you like to wear or what flavor of lip gloss do you like to wear? And why?

I love it when girls wear shiny lip gloss with strawberry flavored...and any lip stick that sparkles...What color of lip stick do you like to wear or what flavor of lip gloss do you like to wear? And why?
pink gloss blended with a light shimmery gloss after applying melon flavored chapstick. i finish off with 4 coats of lipsmackers cotton candy and kiwi-strawberry gloss.


im not a lipstick person really.What color of lip stick do you like to wear or what flavor of lip gloss do you like to wear? And why?
I luv shiny lip gloss and it smells like any kind of fruit!
sweet and sparkly lipgloss, not bright red or other whore colors. and thanks for the tip!
i don't wear lipstick that often but when i do its either red dark pink or orange


but i usually like to wear lip gloss same colors + pink and transparent


with strawberry and cherry flavor
Pink liner w/wet shine Pink
well very seldom do i wear lipstick if i do i wear a very natural color and lip gloss i usually do wear it but it is natural to but i do like lip gloss but my lips are full and pink enough i dont need anything really i like the natural look
it is pink and called cotton candy...looks good taste great!
Lipstick - Granite Highlights my eye colour and pouts my lips.





Lip gloss - Strawberry like the smell and taste coz usually get carried away and lick my lips, so strawberry will do.
i live strawberry flavored lip gloss


why.... it makes my lips sparkly
i just wear vaseline- it looks exactly the same! and it doesn't feel as gross...
I like Pink and glossy. It is sexy and sweet!
PINK AND STRAWBERRY FLAVOR....MAKES ME LOOK GORGEOUS
no lip stick. Plain chapstick if needed. Sorry, I aint some girly girl.
berry flavoured gloss. nude gloss is awesome too
My husband doesn't like the lipstick getting on him when we kiss. And since I like it when we kiss, I stopped wearing it. So now I just use mint chapstick...and I get lots of kisses.
I like MAC or Smackers. I like it because it makes my lips feel beautiful, glossy, and shiny.
revlon pale or colorstay
well i only like wearing GLITTERy kind idk why but its so sexy...





i love to wear shiny stick %26amp; flavored ones!
i wear clear lip gloss cuz i tink red and all dem look horible!! no offence if any 1 does wear em do, i just dnt tink dey suit me!!! i wear sparkley 2 sumtimes do!
i love nude glosses
I like strawberry flavored anything... Its my favorite flavor besides chocolate. I like a slightly tented shimmery lipstick because it brings out the lips without looking to bold. I don't like dark or bright lipsticks. Shimmery is magical and sexy.
i always do a darkish red or pink lipstick, blot it out so it is light, and cover with a strawberry lip gloss that doesnt take the lipstick off or spread it around anyone i'm kissing
i love the body shop strawberry lip balm.. makes my lips look sexy
pink and flossy
I prefer to wear CoverGirl Outlast Smoothwear, in Nude Satin, but I'm also attracted to very light pinks, and ruby reds. One of my favorite lip glosses is by Bonne Bell. It's called 'Wedding Cake'.
light pink because it is cool
i only wear gloss. some nude, some sparkly, with a hint of pinks, browns or neutrals. i like to keep it natural, but chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment