Friday, December 18, 2009

So are you just kissing me for my Berry flavored lip-gloss?

*sniffle sniffle*So are you just kissing me for my Berry flavored lip-gloss?
Well do I need an excuse? Nah.So are you just kissing me for my Berry flavored lip-gloss?
Nah, that's not the reason, just watch for these sabre teeth
My boyfriend says no... He says in most cases he prefers to kiss me without some sort of artificial flavoring. Lips should taste like lips, not cupcakes or muffins or pancakes.








But what does he know? I like yummy lip gloss, that's why I wear it!
Not just. You're also alluring.
yes! I used you to get to your lipgloss! wahahahahahaha!!!!
why else?
Um...no. I was kissing you because....
only if it's booberry flavored (kate wears frankenberry flavore...yuck)

No comments:

Post a Comment