Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats your favorite Lip Gloss Flavor?

Mine is Smackers- Pink Lemi


and berriesWhats your favorite Lip Gloss Flavor?
i just bought the smackers


strawberry kind %26amp;%26amp; i love it!Whats your favorite Lip Gloss Flavor?
i like the c.o. bigelow mentha lip shines at bath %26amp; body works. i just love the minty taste! makes me feel like i just brushed my teeth! might sound kinda weird, but i like it! go to the store and try the testers
berry =)
Smackers- Berries
I really like Vanilla. I have tried this moisturizer for lips and it's Belgium chocolate flavoured. It's delicions :D.
Smackers (the skittles line) - Mango Peach. Yummmmmmyy. It's the only lip gloss I wear.
Beauty Rush-Strawberry. Omg smells and also tastes the best ((lol))
vanilla cupcake
Vanilla or Peach
Smackers Pink Lemonade ,because my lip gloss is popping lol
I love bubblegum flavor it's sooo good!!!!!
i like the same 1 as y but i also love lime%26amp;blue berry!!!!!!!!!!!


good luck wit wat ever:)
strawberry
Mine is cherry maybeline
I love Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers in raspberry!
bubblegum flavor!
i love the one of caramel and apples or something like that of victoria secret

No comments:

Post a Comment