Friday, December 18, 2009

Where can i find candy flavored lip gloss in washington? not d.c.?

my god. i have looked online at kmart, walmart, bartell drugs, target, rite-aid, and walgreens. none of them show up any good lip gloss! i cant find the glossy kind, i dont want the chapstick gloss stuff. help? if u DO find it, please give me the link to the website. im going shopping today and im unable to order online for reasons my parents wont tell me.


Thanks!Where can i find candy flavored lip gloss in washington? not d.c.?
Wet n Wild makes one like you describe and you can find it at Walgreens. Also, check out the Bonne Bell cosmetics, they are the ones who make Lip Smackers but they DO make flavored lip glosses.Where can i find candy flavored lip gloss in washington? not d.c.?
Victoria's Secret, soooo yummy and works really well. I get all of my lip glosses there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment