Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lip gloss flavor question?

I've only seen a couple non-flavored lip gloss...are they mostly flavored?Lip gloss flavor question?
I've seen plenty that are scented and non-scented. Or flavored and non-flavored. For lip gloss, I mostly see unflavored and scented,and for balms (which I'm addicted too, going on 5 long, happy, lip-licking years) definitely scented and flavored. I'm upgrading to a new addiction though, just plain ol'moisturizers. :D I LOOOVE Blistex Lip Revitalizer, it softens and smoothes my lips so they look and feel AWESOME!!!Lip gloss flavor question?
Supposedly L'Oreal's Infallible 6 hour lip gloss is scented but flavorless. I have never used it so I can't offer an opinion.
It's not so much flavour but scent most lipglosses have...





Because most lip glosses don't taste like anything, lip balms often have flavour though.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yes lip gloss is mostly flavored but if you wanna non flavored one choose lipstick. But watch out for the ones that stink, if they stink your lips will stink :P
lip gloss normally is flavoured or has some taste to it yes.
most are flavored but some have a stronger flavor than others
Yess. Most lip gloss is flavored.
chocolate
idk..
  • Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment