Saturday, December 26, 2009

Poll:What is your favourite lip gloss flavor?鈾?

Hm I don't wear it very often. And it tastes yummy, it's gone in a couple of secs :)





But I guess raspberry is good.Poll:What is your favourite lip gloss flavor?鈾?
Cake from Bath and Body Works. Yummy!Poll:What is your favourite lip gloss flavor?鈾?
Not as much as the peach and ink on the Liquid gloss


sticks with a brush I keep tan all year


i live in the sun 3/4 of the year in the garden and the shore


Hate home heating it dries my skin so i leave the windows open and lower the Thermos to just about low in the 60


was taught from older women years ago about bath salt and moisturizing BATHS ARE SO IMPORTANT .


that is the real gloss and sponges you buy for one dollar


best massage for the circulation and firm the skin cleans the pours too and citrus spray that is great to get that sluggish feeling makes you feel like spring
anything with strawberry that taste good :)
i like the cake and strawberry and they both smell sooooo good :)
I don't know. Could I have a few volunteers to test? After I will give you my answer!!! LOL
Strawberry%26lt;3
I love bubble gum. It is the Best!!!
strawberry or peppermint haha yummy=]
the strawberry from victoria secret
strawberry
bubble gum


strawberry


i have one thats a jolly rancher one...=]]

No comments:

Post a Comment