Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lip gloss question...what flavor is best?

I am getting a cheaper one from wall mart and what flavor is best i can not get straw berry or watermelon he scents make my head hurt so what is the best flavor??


thanksLip gloss question...what flavor is best?
maybe try vanillaLip gloss question...what flavor is best?
the ones with red-dyes may be the reason your head is hurting. Alot of people are allergic to red dyes that are used in makeup, candy, etc.





I would say try glosses that have no red/pink pigment and go for ones that may be yellow-toned or clear. Some good ones would be pina colada, vanilla, citrus, just plain clear, or maybe something minty.
coconut is a great flavor that won't make your head spin. Also if your tongue accidental touches it, it doesn't taste horrible, it tastes a little like coconuts, then again I don't like coconuts so I don't know what they taste like but it still taste fine.
Try something more subtle, like vanilla or coconut. Also, I've never tried Walmart lip glosses, but there is a brand called Liplicious that has loads of different flavors that look great, smell great, and don't taste too bad either.
On Clearance, The Lip Glosses At Bath %26amp; Body Works,


There AMAZINGGG%26lt;3 I'd Recommend them causee


they work GOOD %26amp; keep your breath smelling so fine (:


Tryy Emm' Jst 5 Bucks on Sale!
I get my lip gloss from Bath and Body works (more expensive, but lasts a long time) and I tend to get pineapple and mint. Mint is my favorite. Vanilla is nice too.
get cover girls ';wet slick'; fruit spritzers in guava splash flavor. ita amazing i use it everyday and its not sticky
Try the Mary-kate and Ashley lip glosses they taste great and are cheap I have had one of them for 6 months now its called pink lemonade.
Try Covergirl WetSlicks AmazeMint lip gloss. It tastes minty and tingly and is super shiny but not sticky.
I like cherry, vanilla, or rasberry.
I really like vanilla
vanilla is always good :)
like get like cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment