Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is your favorite Victoria Secret lip gloss flavor/scent?

Which ever one I can sneak from my wife.What is your favorite Victoria Secret lip gloss flavor/scent?
from the beauty rush lipglosses i like:


cupquake


strawberry fizz


mango maddness


slice of heaven


sugar high





and i want the mint one








~*~GUYS answer my question!!!~*~


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What is your favorite Victoria Secret lip gloss flavor/scent?
I like the voluptious lip plumper and the Beauty Rush Cupquake
Beautyrush is definetly my favorite
Rasberry splash
totally cupquake!
ebony
no idea, I prefer clinique
Lip gloss.... I want candy


scent..... hmmm.... I think very sexy now ....
I like Beauty Rush in the light pink kind =]
i personally like their perfume and sprays.
Slice of Heaven %26amp; I Want Candy
I like cupquake
I prefer the passion pear, but I love them all.
cotton candy deluxe, that stuff is so yummy!
slice of heaven :0)
all

No comments:

Post a Comment