Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's your favorite lip gloss flavor?

fruit scents! (:What's your favorite lip gloss flavor?
I think all lip glosses are the same and you can't even smell the fragrance as you are getting closer to anotherr friend so the whole point is either for the shine, or to make your lips shine. Besides that I love any flavor that is like lemon, coconut, watermelon, etc. because its actually light so that you can see the colorWhat's your favorite lip gloss flavor?
my fave gloss is my lancome juicy tube, its melon flavour, i have to keep topping up because i lick it off all the time.
I love Vanilla, Strawberry, and watermelon flavors. I really can't pick my favorite out of those.
Definately the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Grapefruit flavor. It smells sooo good!
Essence of beauty Lip frosting in dutch chocolate.





ITssssssssssss amaaaazing!





they sell it at cvs.
I love anything by Lip Smacker.
Chapstick!
victoria secret rush minty :)
vanilla
pink lemonade. lol im wearin it now
bubble gum!!!!!!!
Cherry !umm it is so good !

No comments:

Post a Comment