Friday, December 18, 2009

Guys, what flavor of lip gloss would you like the best for kissing?

Or which one sounds the best?


Plucked Grape, Whipped Vanilla, or Orange Kiss?Guys, what flavor of lip gloss would you like the best for kissing?
vanilla, guys love anything vanilla.Guys, what flavor of lip gloss would you like the best for kissing?
fire sauce from taco bell
most guys get annoyed when they get that gooey mess on them
I think mine might say orange out of the three, although he likes lemon best of all. Pity lemon flavoured lipbalm/gloss is so hard to find....
I had an ex that loved my vanilla lip gloss I used to wear.


Too bad that you can't get the CandyKisses FrenchVanillaKiss balm anymore.





I recommend the Vanilla one.
I hate it.. none. The flavours do nothing to make up for the texture and feel of the stuff... yuuuuck.





Grape though if you must.
strawberry or mint
stawberry but go with vanilla
Any flavor as long as it's poppin.
No gloss at all.
Cinnamon.
Whipped Vanilla
Strawberry %26amp; Vanilla!! Yum! LOL!
strawberry or grape
Definitely Orange Kiss for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment