Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's a good Flavored Lip gloss?

I L.O.V.E. lip gloss, and my favorite brand is Lip Smackers, unfortunately, they're not available here in my country. It's sad, cause my favorite flavor is Cherry Coke, cause it gives my lips a nice tint and it's good for making out. ;) Is there another brand out there with similar flavors?





I'm not talking about the regular ';Strawberry';, ';Watermelon'; I'm talking about ';Vanilla'; or ';Chocolate'; or Coke.What's a good Flavored Lip gloss?
I LOVED LOVED LOVED those huge Lip Smackers.





I like Vanilla


try this site i found.What's a good Flavored Lip gloss?
Victoria's secret has some good flavored glosses so does bath and body works
Try Starburst, Tropical Fruit or Dr. Pepper flavours.
juicy tubes by lancome
When you find one, call me and we'll test it for durability.
sorry i really cant think of another brand. but have u checked the smackers website? mabe u can buys some online.
  • Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment